Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thoughts...

It's hard to express your feelings sometimes, and sometimes it is easier to do it where no one will see, I totally get that. I do think some issues need to be talked about though. I try not to be mean, or passive aggressive but let's face it, I come off that way a lot. I don't do it on purpose or with intentions of hurting people, it just comes out. I know what it is like to get upset and hold it in because you either don't want to come across as a bitch or whatever, but I have learned you sometimes just need to talk about things that are bothering you.

I don't expect anyone to do anything for me, but when people do then get mad because I didn't do it myself, how am I suppose to deal with that? I never asked you to do anything so how can you get upset at me about it? There are certain things I beat myself up for, and I feel like I have wasted my precious time with Riley. I don't talk about it because it makes me feel like I am a failure as a mother. I put my own pressure and ideals on myself, its hard to handle other peoples pressure when I never asked for it.

Those are just my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment