Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Birthday

Well, today is my 29th birthday. Not a special birthday, just another ordinary birthday. Next year I guess it a big one, the big 3-0. One thing about birthdays is that they make you reflect on your life. Am I where I thought I'd be at 29? That's a big no, but honestly, where did I think I would be. I know I wanted to have children before I was 30, well I have Riley, I also wanted to married, I kind of skipped that one. Usually its marriage then babies. Oops!

Career wise, I'm definitely not where I'd thought I be. I'm a cashier at Target, not what I went to school for, and even though I have a Bachelors, I'm not even going to use it. But with that said, I am thinking about going back to school once again. I am gonna get my Associates in Web Graphic Design I think. I love doing web graphics, book covers (obviously) and web pages, so I think this is the best option. Hopefully one day I can stay at home and work and be with Riley.

We shall see what the future holds, I'm happy just to be able to have another birthday.

One more thing, my bestie (sister) Lauren bought me this for my birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment