Thursday, July 19, 2012

Things...

Well, things have been interesting the past few days. I will spare you all the tmi information but I had a doctors appointment today, and things gladly went better then expected. We are still trying to work out one problem, but it isn't going to really turn into anything too serious, so I'm pleased we will eventually figure it out. One big reason I was scared, wasn't as big as I thought, thank god! But needless to say, I still feel physically the same way I did prior to the doctor so that part blows. Onto books!

I've read a lot of books this month. It may not seem a lot to others, but with an almost 19 month old, my reading time is very limited. I also read more then 1 book at a time. People still always ask me how I can do this. Simple, all the stories are very different, therefore I don't mix them up. I am currently trying to focus most of my attention on Lucid, and its getting very interesting, and making me not want to stop. I am also reading 2 other books, Döckálfar by Saga Berg and Intangible by J. Meyers. Döckálfar is a novella, so that is already half way done. And I actually have yet to start Intangible quite yet, haha. But I am loving this book read a thon I am on!!

I'm still trying to find more ways I can make money while staying at home with Riley. I'm still waiting to do more book covers, but I'm afraid not that many people know about me yet. So hopefully something will pop up soon so I am able to stay home with Riley more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment