Saturday, July 14, 2012

Trying on dresses

So today, I went with my mom and brother's fiance and her friend and step mom to look at wedding dresses and bridesmaid dresses. We got to David's Bridal at 10 am right when they opened and it didn't take too long for them to get busy, sadly a lot of the dress's Heather wanted to try on they didn't have but when she finally found one she liked, we all were like "Ahhhh". I'm not going to say much more because I don't want to give anything away to my brother ;)

Rachel and me and both bridesmaids so we looked at the dresses to see what we liked. We had a few picked out and the first one we both tried on, we loved. Easy peasy! So comfortable, and I'm in the same size I was for my best friends wedding, so that makes me feel good, though the style is much different, but pfft, same size! yay!! I'm really going to try to start to work on my arms though. Rachel and I both have things we want to hid, lol also Heather, so we are all gonna start to do some work outs!! Either way, we are all gonna look amazing, especially Heather, and it's going to be on kick ass wedding!! If you know my brother, you know this is true, hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment