Friday, March 9, 2012

Very random post

So, I was on my way to work the other day and I was listening to Katy Perry's CD. Her song E.T. came on, and it got me thinking. Movies and TV shows and just social media have their own perceptions on what aliens look like. Movies a lot of times make them look fairly similar to us, but in all honesty, I highly doubt that they look anything like human beings.

Told you this was a weird post. ha! Anyway, have you seen District 9? That is what I would imagine aliens would look like. Not necessarily bug like looking creatures, but completely different from human beings. It would be pretty boring if every creature in the universe looked the same don't you think? We have so many different species on earth alone that are so very different, so why would anyone think aliens would look like us?

Again, I know very random, but it's been bugging me. Do I think they look like the little space creatures they draw all the time? Not at all, but I do not believe they are close to what humans look like at all.

So, enough with my random alien rant! I added a new page, Character Banners, just a little something extra to expand my portfolio! Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment