Sunday, April 29, 2012

Who knows

I like having all this time off to spend with Riley, but I do need money. As much as I just loathe work sometimes, I still need to do it and get paid. But in 2 weeks I only have 16 hours total, that really makes it hard for me to really do anything. It is kind of bumming me out. But on a happier note, I was able to make a web layout for my friend Becky @ Book Bite Reviews. Layout design in blogger is still new to me, but I was able to help her out and that made me feel good.

I still really haven't figured out what I want to do with my life. I have my bachelor's degree but now that I have it, I'm just like well, now what? I love history, but to do what what I really want with history, I'd have to move to a bigger city with a big museum. Or get my masters or phd to teach specific history. But I also love designing. I would LOVE to be able to make book covers for a living, but I don't really know how to go about doing that either. I really do not know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment