Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Work, Website and what not!

Ha, I just made a funny joke in my head. Today is Wednesday and my post is 3 W's, Work, Website and What not! Oh, I am so easily amused! Anyway, so my hours are FINALLY picking up at work, which is nice, but I got so used to being at home all the time, I really don't want to work at Target lol. It's nice though, nice people, pay isn't great, but it is a job right? But I recently re-designed an authors website and I want to do that all the time!! She was so thankful and appreciative and is spreading the love about me and that is just awesome! Being able to help anyone out like that makes me feel great!! I really hope I can continue to do more, and make it more of a constant thing. I did add my book covers and what not into the section names Redbird Designs. Make it a little easier for people to find. I can do many different things, bookmarks, websites, book cover, character banners etc... so I'm hoping the new section will help.

I'm off to bed, because I work again tomorrow, which is good money but again I'm totally not used to!! Check out my design, e-mail me if you have any questions!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment